The installation process can differ depending on your version of Lightroom so please read carefully.
Installing for Lightroom Classic
Please make sure “Store presets with this catalog” is unticked under “Preferences > Presets”.
Then, navigate to the Camera Raw > Settings folder and copy the .xmp preset files to that folder. Here is an alternate method of locating that folder:
- Mac: ~ / Library / Application Support / Adobe / CameraRaw / Settings
- Windows: C: \ ProgramData \ Adobe \ CameraRaw \ Settings
Alternatively, you can access the folder with this method:
- Open Lightroom CC (make sure it is updated to the new version)
- Go to Lightroom > Preferences
- Click the “Preset” section at the top
- Click the “Show Lightroom Presets Folder”
- Ignore the folder it highlights, and instead go up to the Camera Raw folder and open it
- Open the Settings folder and copy your .xml presets files into this folder
- Restart Photoshop or Lightroom Classic and the presets/profiles should be installed.
Installing for Lightroom CC
- Open Lightroom CC and access the Presets panel.
- Next, click on the “…” drop down and select Import Presets.
- Navigate to the folder containing the .xml files and select it to import into Lightroom CC. Your profiles will then install and are ready to use.